- Important School Information
- Dismissal Changes
- Register for School
- School Year Hours
- School Supplies
- Title I
Our Specials Team would like to spotlight some of our students work
Summer Reading Program: roundrockisd.org/summerreading
The Robertson Family is used to a broadcast every morning, we would like to stay connected with our students by offering a weekly Robertson Broadcast:
All classes and activities postponed this school year. Please check the RRISD website for more information.
Literacy Night Presentation – How to access online resources
The Migrant Team at Region 13 ESC is excited to share new Migrant Education Program videos
Parent Video Spanish
Parent Video English
Mora Family Testimonial
An all-inclusive site for teacher tech FAQs:
Robertson Technology Initiatives
Eduphoria! for students (online testing)
Learning.com (student online technology lessons password required)
Chrome Apps that teach typing:
Bot Ball robotics (3-5th grade after school)
Wonder Worshop robotics (4-5th grades during recess)
STEM Club (K-5th)
Cross Walks: Please utilize our designated cross walk areas when coming to/leaving campus during arrival and dismissal. The yellow circles on the map above show where each of our crossing gaurds are stationed for arrival and dismissal. They are there to help students and parents cross safely. This is very important as there is increased traffic throughout the neighborhood during arrival and dismissal.
- Independent Walkers – Exit the back by the gym (leave at 2:55pm)
- Parent Pick Up Walkers – Parents pick up through the back door at the gym (typically finished by 3:05pm)
- Car Loop – Students exit through the front as cars pull up (typically finished by 3:13pm)
Parking: There are no parking signs on Provident and Bayland (front and west side of the school). If there are no spots in our campus parking lot, please find appropriate parking in a non-restricted area.
Changes in Dismissal Plans: Please notify your child’s teacher in writing (note or email) to update your child’s dismissal plan. If you have a day of/emergency change you must inform the front office no later than 2:30pm. After 2:30pm students will need to follow their standard dismissal plan that you arranged with their teacher.
Welcome to Robertson Elementary. We look forward to meeting our new students and their families.
Parents of new students can begin the registration process by completing forms online through the secure RRISD portal. Online enrollment for new students is currently available. Online enrollment for 2019-20 kindergarteners is also open – look for the 2019-20 link.
Your child’s registration remains “pending” until the following documents are submitted to Robertson Elementary. Please bring these items to the office to complete your child’s registration:
- certified birth certificate
- social security card (if available)
- immunization records
- proof of residence (one of the following: lease agreement if renting, warranty deed or settlement statement from closing for homeowners, or current utility bill indicating the service address and adult’s name)
- a final report card or withdrawal form from the previous school (if possible and/or applicable)
Our records processor, Angelina Berte, will be happy to assist you.
Click on this link to learn more about Kindergarten at Round Rock ISD.
Click on this link to learn more about Pre-Kindergarten at Round Rock ISD.
7:40 a.m. to 2:55 p.m.
7:20 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- The doors to the school will open at 7:20 a.m. and students will enter by grade level (PK – 5th)
- Breakfast will be served from 7:20 – 7:40 a.m. in the classroom for grades K – 5
- PK students in Mrs.Toy’s and Mrs. Leonard’s class will go directly to the cafeteria
- PK students in Mrs. Flanagan’s class will go directly to her classroom
- Kinder – 5th-grade students will go directly to their classrooms to eat breakfast
- Students will be marked tardy at 7:40 a.m.
- Students will be marked absent at 9:00 a.m.
- PK/Kinder students will be dismissed at 2:47 p.m.
- 1st-grade students will be dismissed at 2:49 p.m.
- 2nd-grade students will be dismissed at 2:51 p.m.
- 3rd-grade students will be dismissed at 2:53 p.m.
- 4th-grade students will be dismissed at 2:55 p.m.
- 5th-grade students will be dismissed at 2:55 p.m.
- All students must be signed out through the office via the Raptor system. Your driver’s license is required the first time.
- If you have a change in transportation, please send a note to your child’s teachers or call the office before 2:00 p.m.
- Car rider families have an assigned number tag that displays on the rearview mirror.
Some helpful tips to remember when submitting your volunteer application:
- Please complete the entire form.
- Select the school(s) where you would like to volunteer (you can choose more than one school).
- Please make sure that you click the SUBMIT button.
Thank you in advance for going through this process. We look forward to you volunteering at our school!
Superintendent Update: Plans for Summer and Fall
Round Rock ISD to continue curbside meal distribution, adjust service locations during June
Round Rock ISD to allow students to keep Chromebooks and internet hotspots over summer
2021 Teacher of the Year Surprises
How Grading Works: Elementary School
2021 Elementary Teachers of the Year
Teachers add student group video chat option
Schools and offices to remain closed for the remainder of the school year
Serving the whole-student: Counseling and Behavioral Health services and resources
COVID-19 Update: Staff Diagnosis
Need-based Chromebook Distribution Rescheduled for April 8
Launching at-home learning and addressing grades
Superintendent's Message: Uniting During Unprecedented Times
Due to Weather: Thursday Chromebook Distribution May Be Canceled, Friday Canceled
Campus and office closures extended until at least May 4
UPDATED WITH EXPECTED WEATHER INFO: Need-based Laptop Distribution to Begin Tuesday, March 31
School Closure Meal Distribution Times To Transition to Once Per Day, Weekend Meal Service Set To Launch
At-home Instruction: What our students can expect
Campus and office closures extended until April 13 and preparing for the future
Round Rock ISD to continue to provide meals to students during shelter in place orders
Donald Bosier Named Principal of the Round Rock Opportunity Center
Amanda Serna Named Principal of Grisham Middle School
Brian Braudrick Named Principal of Live Oak Elementary School
Superintendent’s Update: Summer Strength Training Camp and Fall
Home Access Center adds report cards
Round Rock ISD Board of Trustees approve 2020-2021 budget
Superintendent's Update: 2020-2021 school year
Prekindergarten and New Student Enrollment opens July 6
Dr. Elizabeth Wilson named principal of Early College High School
Round Rock ISD to continue curbside meal distribution through July 31
Virtual Graduation: How can you watch the ceremony?
Hafner named new Director of Health Services
Round Rock ISD remembers Raul Ruiz
Round Rock ISD student-athletes selected for Academic All-State Teams
Samsung gives $25,000 to help Round Rock ISD meet student needs due to school closures
Summer strength training for Round Rock ISD athletes to begin June 8
Message from Superintendent Dr. Steve Flores: Commitment to Equity
Survey reveals students miss Teacher/Classmate interactions
Dr. Steve Flores named 2020 Texas PTA Superintendent of the Year
Six Round Rock ISD campuses named Project Lead The Way Distinguished Schools