- Important School Information
- Register for School
- School Year Hours
- School Supplies
- Title I
Welcome to Robertson Elementary. We look forward to meeting our new students and their families.
Parents of new students can begin the registration process by completing forms online through the secure RRISD portal. Online enrollment for new students is currently available. Online enrollment for 2019-20 kindergarteners is also open – look for the 2019-20 link.
Your child’s registration remains “pending” until the following documents are submitted to Robertson Elementary. Please bring these items to the office to complete your child’s registration:
- certified birth certificate
- social security card (if available)
- immunization records
- proof of residence (one of the following: lease agreement if renting, warranty deed or settlement statement from closing for homeowners, or current utility bill indicating the service address and adult’s name)
- a final report card or withdrawal form from the previous school (if possible and/or applicable)
Our records processor, Angelina Berte, will be happy to assist you. Please feel free to call her at 512-428-3300.
7:40 a.m. to 2:55 p.m.
7:20 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- The doors to the school will open at 7:20 a.m. and students will enter by grade level (PK – 5th)
- Breakfast will be served from 7:20 – 7:40 a.m. in the classroom for grades K – 5
- PK students in Mrs.Toy’s and Mrs. Leonard’s class will go directly to the cafeteria
- PK students in Mrs. Flanagan’s class will go directly to her classroom
- Kinder – 5th-grade students will go directly to their classrooms to eat breakfast
- Students will be marked tardy at 7:40 a.m.
- Students will be marked absent at 9:00 a.m.
- PK/Kinder students will be dismissed at 2:47 p.m.
- 1st-grade students will be dismissed at 2:49 p.m.
- 2nd-grade students will be dismissed at 2:51 p.m.
- 3rd-grade students will be dismissed at 2:53 p.m.
- 4th-grade students will be dismissed at 2:55 p.m.
- 5th-grade students will be dismissed at 2:55 p.m.
- All students must be signed out through the office via the Raptor system. Your driver’s license is required the first time.
- If you have a change in transportation, please send a note to your child’s teachers or call the office before 2:00 p.m.
- Car rider families have an assigned number tag that displays on the rearview mirror.
Some helpful tips to remember when submitting your volunteer application:
- Please complete the entire form.
- Select the school(s) where you would like to volunteer (you can choose more than one school).
- Please make sure that you click the SUBMIT button.
Thank you in advance for going through this process. We look forward to you volunteering at our school!
The Migrant Team at Region 13 ESC is excited to share new Migrant Education Program videos
Find out more information about the Round Rock ISD response to requirements of the HB4 High-Quality PK Grant:
Robertson Technology Initiatives
Learning.com (student online technology lessons password required)
Bot Ball robotics (3-5th grade after school)
Wonder Worshop robotics (4-5th grades during recess)
STEM Club (K-5th)
Superintendent Update: Plans for Summer and Fall
Round Rock ISD to continue curbside meal distribution, adjust service locations during June
Round Rock ISD to allow students to keep Chromebooks and internet hotspots over summer
2021 Teacher of the Year Surprises
How Grading Works: Elementary School
2021 Elementary Teachers of the Year
Teachers add student group video chat option
Schools and offices to remain closed for the remainder of the school year
Serving the whole-student: Counseling and Behavioral Health services and resources
COVID-19 Update: Staff Diagnosis
Need-based Chromebook Distribution Rescheduled for April 8
Launching at-home learning and addressing grades
Superintendent's Message: Uniting During Unprecedented Times
Due to Weather: Thursday Chromebook Distribution May Be Canceled, Friday Canceled
Campus and office closures extended until at least May 4
UPDATED WITH EXPECTED WEATHER INFO: Need-based Laptop Distribution to Begin Tuesday, March 31
School Closure Meal Distribution Times To Transition to Once Per Day, Weekend Meal Service Set To Launch
At-home Instruction: What our students can expect
Campus and office closures extended until April 13 and preparing for the future
Round Rock ISD to continue to provide meals to students during shelter in place orders
Kathy Cawthron Named Principal of C.D. Fulkes Middle School
Round Rock ISD to host Virtual Town Halls focused on Special Education
Round Rock ISD high schools will not participate in Fall 2020 UIL Marching Band competitions
Superintendent Update: On-Campus Learning
Reimagining Education| Choose virtual or on-campus student instruction
Reimagining Education plans for 2020 - 2021 now available
Round Rock ISD cancels summer campus and extracurricular activities
Superintendent’s Update 7/14: Round Rock ISD to begin school virtually for first three weeks
Board of Trustees Accept Steve Math's Resignation, Discuss Next Steps
Board President, Superintendent send letter to TEA regarding the upcoming school year
Round Rock ISD to host Virtual Town Halls focused on the upcoming school year
Texas Education Agency releases 2020-21 Public Health Guidelines, Round Rock ISD readies re-entry plans
Round Rock ISD enhances school safety with video intercom systems
Donald Bosier Named Principal of the Round Rock Opportunity Center
Amanda Serna Named Principal of Grisham Middle School
Brian Braudrick Named Principal of Live Oak Elementary School
Superintendent’s Update: Summer Strength Training Camp and Fall
Home Access Center adds report cards
Round Rock ISD Board of Trustees approve 2020-2021 budget
Superintendent's Update: 2020-2021 school year