- Important School Information
- School Year Hours
- Register for School
- School Supplies
- Title I
Online Family Connections presents: The importance of read alouds! Join us for tips for reading aloud with your family. We will have 2 sessions. October 6th’s presentation will be in English and October 15th’s in Spanish. Click on the links below for more information.
Click one of these to request help. Our counselors will get back in touch with you!
7:20 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- The doors to the school will open at 7:20 a.m. and students will enter by grade level (PK – 5th)
- Breakfast will be served from 7:20 – 7:40 a.m. in the classroom for grades K – 5
- PK students in Mrs.Toy’s and Mrs. Leonard’s class will go directly to the cafeteria
- PK students in Mrs. Saldana’s class will go directly to her classroom
- Kinder – 5th-grade students will go directly to their classrooms to eat breakfast
- Students will be marked tardy at 7:40 a.m.
- Students will be marked absent at 9:00 a.m.
- PK/Kinder students will be dismissed at 2:47 p.m.
- 1st-grade students will be dismissed at 2:49 p.m.
- 2nd-grade students will be dismissed at 2:51 p.m.
- 3rd-grade students will be dismissed at 2:53 p.m.
- 4th-grade students will be dismissed at 2:55 p.m.
- 5th-grade students will be dismissed at 2:55 p.m.
- All students must be signed out through the office via the Raptor system. Your driver’s license is required the first time.
- If you have a change in transportation, please send a note to your child’s teachers or call the office before 2:00 p.m.
- Car rider families have an assigned number tag that displays on the rearview mirror.
Welcome to Robertson Elementary. We look forward to meeting our new students and their families.
Parents of new students can begin the registration process by completing forms online through the secure RRISD portal. Online enrollment for new students is currently available. Online enrollment for 2019-20 kindergarteners is also open – look for the 2019-20 link.
Your child’s registration remains “pending” until the following documents are submitted to Robertson Elementary. Please bring these items to the office to complete your child’s registration:
- certified birth certificate
- social security card (if available)
- immunization records
- proof of residence (one of the following: lease agreement if renting, warranty deed or settlement statement from closing for homeowners, or current utility bill indicating the service address and adult’s name)
- a final report card or withdrawal form from the previous school (if possible and/or applicable)
Our records processor, Angelina Berte, will be happy to assist you. Please feel free to call her at 512-428-3300.
Some helpful tips to remember when submitting your volunteer application:
- Please complete the entire form.
- Select the school(s) where you would like to volunteer (you can choose more than one school).
- Please make sure that you click the SUBMIT button.
Thank you in advance for going through this process. We look forward to you volunteering at our school!
The Migrant Team at Region 13 ESC is excited to share new Migrant Education Program videos
Find out more information about the Round Rock ISD response to requirements of the HB4 High-Quality PK Grant:
Click here for the District Technology website:
Classlink is the district’s new Single Sign On Hub.
Click here for more information on Classlink and Schoology
Robertson Technology Initiatives
Learning.com (student online technology lessons password required)
Bot Ball robotics (3-5th grade after school)
Wonder Worshop robotics (4-5th grades during recess)
STEM Club (K-5th)
Keeping Schools COVID-19 Free: Student Face Mask Expectations
Back to Campus Checklist
On-Campus Learning Experience: Elementary School
Superintendent Update: Plans for Summer and Fall
Round Rock ISD to continue curbside meal distribution, adjust service locations during June
Round Rock ISD to allow students to keep Chromebooks and internet hotspots over summer
2021 Teacher of the Year Surprises
How Grading Works: Elementary School
2021 Elementary Teachers of the Year
Teachers add student group video chat option
Schools and offices to remain closed for the remainder of the school year
Serving the whole-student: Counseling and Behavioral Health services and resources
COVID-19 Update: Staff Diagnosis
Need-based Chromebook Distribution Rescheduled for April 8
Launching at-home learning and addressing grades
Superintendent's Message: Uniting During Unprecedented Times
Due to Weather: Thursday Chromebook Distribution May Be Canceled, Friday Canceled
Campus and office closures extended until at least May 4
UPDATED WITH EXPECTED WEATHER INFO: Need-based Laptop Distribution to Begin Tuesday, March 31
School Closure Meal Distribution Times To Transition to Once Per Day, Weekend Meal Service Set To Launch
Partners in Education Foundation Golf Classic raises $115,000 for Round Rock ISD students and teachers
We ask because we care: Monthly academic and well-being check-ins
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols Guide Now Available
High schools schedule 2020 SAT/ACT test dates
October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month: Stay Safe and Secure Online
School leaders recognized during October’s National Principals Month
New Feature: Progress report and report card email notifications
Cedar Valley Middle School student artists earn top spots in national competition
Superintendent Update: What to Expect and Choosing Your Learning Preference for the Next Nine Weeks
Athletics cautiously green-lights more Fall sports to start 2020-21 season
Teams take the field, stadiums adapt with safety protocols for 2020 Football Season
Round Rock ISD named District of Distinction by Texas Art Education Association for Second Consecutive Year
Community asked for feedback to evaluate Chief Equity Officer candidates
Bond 2018: Interactive Panels in the classroom
District COVID-19 Dashboard now available
FAFSA opens Oct 1. Seniors encouraged to apply early, with free help
Round Rock ISD Trustees approve 2020-2021 tax rate, recognize the District for 17th consecutive superior FIRST rating
Round Rock ISD Partners in Education Foundation Thanks Community Partners for Their Support
105 Round Rock ISD students named National Merit Scholar Semifinalists
Keeping Schools COVID-19 Free: Student Face Mask Expectations